Sunday, February 22, 2015

post 1-my blog is the following

Movies take you out of your reality for 1 hour - 2 hours or more and bring you into the lives of the characters on the screen, movies are usually either exaggerated views of the directors or producer on life as we know it or completely fictional.

Image result for disneyI have chosen to write about 10 movies because as a kid most of my time was spent watching Disney movies. I grew up wanting to be or do what I saw on a television screen. It is my popular opinion that movies taught me a lot throughout my childhood because each movie has a moral and each movie usually has a tragic part that leads to a happy ending. As a kid that teaches you many things but mostly that once something bad or sad happens that changes your life drastically or even just a little, there will always be a way to continue in life not that you have much of choice.

There are so many varieties of movies such as comedy, action, horror etc. Throughout my blogs I will  pick a movie per blog to be speaking about I will speak of my thoughts on the movie and if I found it good or not rating it on a scale of 1-10 and justifying my rate. I will also bring up fact about the movie, and how it has affected me personally (or why it might not have affected me at all).

Image result for movie logos

7 comments:

  1. I love movies and I'm glad you've decided to do your blog posts on them. I loved how it was all your opinion and your personal experiences, I could relate to most of the words you've said. I love the idea of how you're going to write about all your opinion and different facts + how the movie affected you for your upcoming blogs. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the movies you choose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimmy, so far thats what I have been trying to do, my goal throughtout these blogs is to perhaps open your minds to a different point of view of the movies I will be writing about. :) Fell free to leave any suggestions of moderation throughout my blogs

      Delete
  2. Nice intro Mikayla! I also love movies too, especially Disney movies. It's very nice how you mentioned how at the end of movies there are morals and that's how we came to grow up throughout our life. Can't wait to see what movie you are going to talk about first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the movies I have chosen! There is only about one disney movie though....
      Movies have a big impact on our lives as silly as that sounds! If you think about it all of our jokes or reffernces usually refer to books or movies!

      Delete
  3. I like movies, but I also hate them (the bad ones that is), so when you post a movie (and say its good), I'll be sure to tell you exactly why its bad, trust me I'll have a lot of reasons. Anyway, the post was a good start to what I hope will be a great blog (unless you think bad movies are good). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I am excited to debate with you over the movies I choose to write about. Thanks by the way, glad you at least enjoyed the first one:)

      Delete
  4. I'm really excited to read your blog! I love movies and I try to explore all of the different genres. I'm really interested in seeing which movies are your personal favorites. I'm sure we share some of the same. Anyways, I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete